Commercial Plumbing in Irvine
Welcome to So. Cal Tenant Improvement, Inc., Torrance’s premier source for commercial plumbing that you can trust. We offer many types of plumbing to commercial customers in Torrance and the surrounding areas. We have been active plumbers for many years and have gathered a vast amount of experience and trade skills that are unmatched. Here are a few of our most popular plumbing services that we provide in Torrance:
- Clogged toilet repair - This common problem can arise at any moment. To keep your Torrance business safe, clean and up to safety health standards, ensure that your toilets are in working order. In case of an emergency, contact So. Cal Tenant Improvement, Inc..
- Hot water heater reparation and replacement - Another common problem in Torrance. Hot water heaters have a tendency to leak, causing your Torrance business to be insufficiently heated. We have the tools and knowledge to quickly, safely and easily repair your hot water heater in Torrance.
- Leaking kitchen faucet repair - If the faucet in your communal kitchen in your Torrance business is leaking, don’t waste water and money on high hydro costs, call your local city plumber as soon as possible to fix this easily remedied problem.
- Leaking garbage disposal repair - Keep your Torrance business looking and smelling fresh. Don’t hesitate to contact your local plumbing repair company if this smelly problem occurs.
- Frozen pipes - Frozen pipes become at risk of bursting the longer you wait to have them repaired. Don’t create a dangerous and costly problem—contact a professional to deal with a frozen pipe at your Torrance business as quickly as possible.
The following are some of the other popular services that we offer to commercial customers in Torrance:
- Leaking pipes repair
- Broken water pipes and mains repair
- Toilet repair
- Water heater maintenance
- Water heater leak reparation
- Reparation of broken sewer systems
Emergency Commercial Plumbing Services in Torrance
Pipes, faucets, toilets, garbage disposals, heaters, water lines and drains are frequently used functions that are found in almost every commercial building in Torrance. It is not uncommon for these functions to weaken over time due to the daily wear and tear that they are exposed to. Many uncontrollable and unexpected factors can contribute to these breakdowns such as sudden extreme weather changes and much more. It is important to contact your local trusted plumber at the first signs of a plumbing failure in any of the aforementioned areas. Plumbing disasters are time-sensitive, and often the longer you wait to fix them, the worse they become. That is why we offer round-the-clock, 365-days-a-year emergency plumbing service to all of our clients in the Torrance and surrounding areas. We want to keep your business safe and in working condition, which is why we’re here for you. If you are in need of a local plumber, call So. Cal Tenant Improvement, Inc. today and keep your business in working order.