Commercial Flooring in Irvine
So. Cal Tenant Improvement, Inc. is Irvine’s number one commercial flooring contractor. We specialize in providing commercial flooring solutions to companies in Irvine as well as the surrounding areas. We provide fast, thorough and professional commercial flooring installation, design and consultation for all of your commercial flooring needs. We work with an array of materials and flooring styles including, but not limited to:
- Laminate flooring
- Vinyl flooring
- Linoleum flooring
- Ceramic and porcelain tile
- Hardwood flooring
- Bamboo flooring
…and much more
Resilient Hardwood Flooring in Irvine
At So. Cal Tenant Improvement, Inc., we strive to build you a floor that is durable, long-lasting and resilient. We care because we want you to get your money’s worth, and to enjoy the use of your newly installed floor for as long as possible. All of our team members are licensed, qualified and experienced flooring technicians that are passionate about what they do. For us, our job is more than just installing floors for commercial businesses—it’s creating a surface on which ideas are thought up. Many of our clients are repeat customers and have referred us to other clients in the Irvine area. For this we are eternally grateful and pledge a commitment to upholding and improving the kind of service that has made us so successful.
A Full-Service Flooring Installation
At So. Cal Tenant Improvement, Inc., we do more than just give you a floor. We provide you with a full on consultation and design suggestion to help you get the most out of your flooring system. We will inspect your space and ask you a series of questions to determine the right kind of flooring system for you. Some things that we consider when designing a flooring system for our clients include:
- How will the space be used? Is it a shared workspace such as an office, a bank, a community center or a recreation room?
- How much traffic does the space get? Determining the actual foot traffic on the floor itself will help us determine the right material to use.
- How much time, money and energy are you willing to invest in care and maintenance? If a low-key flooring system is more up your alley, we’ll be able to recommend the perfect product!
- What are your aesthetic preferences? If you bring us some reference photos for the kind of floor that you envision for your space, we will be able to match you with the right product based on your choice of style.
- Your overall budget: This will greatly aid us in determining the ideal product and service combination to suit your needs.
If your commercial business is located in Irvine or the surrounding areas, and you are in the market for a new flooring system, look no further. So. Cal Tenant Improvement, Inc. will be able to provide you with an ideal flooring system for your needs as well as any maintenance and follow-up services that you may need to get the most out of your flooring system. Call us today and take a step in the right direction!